Friday, March 17, 2006

Lord....

....she's tired....she's hurting.....she doesn't see a whole lot of light at the end of the tunnel. She hasn't had a lot go right the last few days. But she is surrounded by people who love her. And, with your will, one more will be with her tonight. Help her get through the day today, and help her to see a hint of good somewhere. I'm asking you to be with her because I can't, and it's killing me....killing me to hear the...tired...in her voice. Killing me to be so far away from her when all I want to do is to be there for her. So, I guess, be with me also, and point out not only the best things to do, but the right things to do also. She told me to write about things other than her, but as I write about the things on my mind, the only things that seem to be important are her, and the precious ones that she is laboring so hard to take care of...


....be with her, and help me get home...

No comments: