Sunday, February 19, 2006

...ramblings of a sick man

My postings have been even more rare than my normal, anemic output recently. Clutched in the grips of some nasty bug, I have been, at times, at that "gotta feel better to be dead" stage. Not exactly the fertile breeding grounds for any dazzling insights, or witty repartee. The only things floating around in the fever-induced delirium have been....get to the bathroom....get to the bed....god it's hot in here....damn it's cold in here....honey, would you get me some morphine? Anyway, I am trying to foster this sapling of a habit concerning posting, so please excuse the inane musings of a sick man....and thank you so much, my dear wife, for showing me infinite patience and compassion in helping me get through this....you gotta admit, I don't get sick much, but when I do, I do it right.

No comments: