Thursday, February 16, 2006

My husband dreams...

...the most amazing things. Of course, I am not surprised that he has been drawn into that domain created for those who are hand-picked by God for something unusual, even if he doesn't quite accept it all yet. But you are getting closer to the faith that will be required of you, aren't you my love? I am in awe of the man you are becoming in these strange days we are walking. You are surely the most courageous man I have ever met. You have profound integrity and honor. You are beginning to open your brilliant mind and heart to the possibility that an even greater Mind and Heart might want to tap you for something.
I know this might not read like a lot of women's "Sexiest Traits in a Man" list, but I am honored to be one flesh spiritually with you...and I wish we could be one flesh more often literally, my nomad man!

No comments: