Thursday, July 06, 2006

...Yet happy

...as I read back on the recent history of my postings, I am positive I would depress even the happiest soul with the angst I write of. I need to let you know that I am happiest when I am with you and my wonderful family...even when we are dealing with the "doom and gloom" 10 year old. There is a certain rhythm to life with you. One that is very much like the melody that plays in my mind, in my soul, that soothes me. When we are apart, much of that melody disappears, replaced by the ghost of memory, hopefully enough to sustain me until you provide the sweet sound of your instrument...Accompanied by the percussion section of the kids. Only a drummer can find comfort in those clangs, crashes, and concussions they sound....all wonderful music to my ears.

Yes, I am happy.

No comments: