Wednesday, May 03, 2006

a prayer song composed under the influence...

...of vicodin...no not even vicodin, its generic. I'll probably delete this post when I'm coherent and not in pain. It probably won't make sense any more then.

Remember...
I sing because you're memorable.
I dance because you're joyful.
I sleep because you're active there.
I listen because you have treasures buried.
I cry because you're compassionate.
I deteriorate...
I deteriorate because you have better to offer in exchange for what I have now.
I believe because you are changeless.
I love because you first loved me.
...Remember.

1 comment:

emory said...

hey scott and deb- i met god's poem writer on the street, didn't know about the red pen. he said he wrote poems for God, i said ok, send them to me. got the 24 page packet, handwritten a few days later. i am reading them a page a week. we'll see where he goes