Saturday, May 06, 2006

Last night I dreamed I was a chicken...

...and upon relating this to Scott I received this response: peals of laughter. I guess it was my matter-of-fact presentation. Scott, through tears and guffaws said something about the Prednisone I'm taking. Maybe so. But, still...

It's funny how God gives you "meaningful" dreams that validate the verse about the foolishness of God being wiser than the wisdom of men.

Also funny is the fact that being a talking chicken in this dream made another dream--equally bizarre--take on a more noble and explanatory meaning. So fine, I'll be a chicken. (smile)

1 comment:

Deb said...

and of course when do I come across the following cartoon? This morning.

It's a Far Side cartoon. A bunch of limp chickens on the ground in a barnyard. The sign naming the farm: "Boneless Chicken Farm."