Friday, April 14, 2006

I just connected these...

...remember my blog about my favorite dream? About how I hoped that I could "prove" that I would be a worthy hostess in the magnificent castle when others indeed found it? Remember when I blogged about the dream of the visions of power and how I asked that Christ reveal His essence to the world? (and then He directly used words about "His Essence" in your dream where He met you, my love.)

I asked that He might make me ready to serve. I asked that He might give me the opportunity to prove that I would indeed share the palace with others...that I would be a willing servant instead of lone mistress. Now it seems you are the first to inhabit this strange wonderland with me. What a beautiful gift that you were the first to come and join me. How easy it is to welcome you. How easy it is to see that welcoming others...it will be all joy. I have indeed reached that moment...I don't need to have the dream again. The reality is coming into being.

No comments: