Monday, December 18, 2006

The Wind Blows Petulantly Thru the Juniper Bushes

Ok...obviously there is no connection with the title and anything I might write. Just trying to break the cycle of stupid titles for my (infrequent) blogs.

I don't feel particularly led to write much this morning. However, my (dream, daydream, psychotic episode) was quite clear on what to include...


....we have to go back to that place.

....I don't kow why, or when, but the sense I get is that there will be some kind of cosmic circuit breaker snap into place when we do. I know what my dreams tell me, but that is neither for here or there...simply that we are supposed to attend again, and , as the first time, the reason will be made apparent.

....there....I have written it down (with a few thoughts added).

Come to think about it, it really doesn't make much more sense than the title....sigh....

No comments: